Ordering is Easy and Risk Free!
Risk Free: Our Guarantee
Inlet Outlet is committed to customer satisfaction. If you receive merchandise that you are unhappy with for any reason, simply return it to Inlet Outlet within 60 days — in the condition that you received it — and you will receive a store credit THAT NEVER EXPIRES!
Feel confident, Inlet Outlet takes the risk out of ordering.
Hassle-Free Returns and Free Shipping on Exchanges
There are two ways to return:
1. The first and most convenient way to return is with our pre-paid, pre-addressed FedEx Ground, which we included in your package.
No additional postage is required. The cost of return shipping of $8.00 will be deducted from your credit. No waiting in line required!
Returns and Exchanges are gladly accepted within 60 days of the invoice date for a store credit.
- The merchandise must be returned in original condition for resale, unless it’s defective.
- The merchandise must be returned with manufacturer and price tags attached.
- The original purchase receipt must accompany all returns.
- Footwear must be in new condition (no wear on the inside or outside) unless defective.
- Swimwear must have original tags and hygiene liners attached.
- Swimwear must be in original condition (absolutely no wear), unless defective.
Sorry, but all orders shipped with a free freight discount and returned for store credit will be charged the original shipping charges.
There Are Four Simple Steps
1. Call Inlet Outlet Surf Shop (732) 223-5842 to request a Return Authorization.
2. Pack all items with your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging.
3. Affix the pre-paid, pre-addressed FedEx label to your package. Cover or remove original shipping label.
4. Drop your package at any FedEx ground shipping location.
2. The second way to return is to use your own return package. If you ship a return package on your own, please use a trackable, insured shipping method using the address below:
ORDER #_____, INLET OUTLET RETURNS DEPARTMENT,
146 MAIN STREET, MANASQUAN, NJ 08736
Inlet Outlet is not responsible for customer returns that are not received.
Inlet Outlet cannot accept COD deliveries.
*Please allow approximately two to three weeks for the processing of your return*
Previously purchased items that are now on sale:
We will gladly extend a price adjustment in the form of a store credit to you if the original purchase was within 3 days of the sale offering.
Secure Ordering and Privacy
The security of the information regarding your order is very important to us. We use the 128-bit Secure Socket Layer protocol to protect the security of your online order information. SSL technology encrypts your order information to protect it from being decoded by anyone other than Inlet Outlet
We have taken important measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized parties. Any page at Inlet Outlet that asks you for personal information is highly secure. Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption and firewall technology throughout the ordering process.
Most browsers will show a lock icon in the bottom status bar on secure pages. Look for this icon on any web page that asks for your personal information.
Inlet Outlet is proud to be a VeriSign Secure Site.
Ordering and Payment
For your convenience we accept the following major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
We now require the use of your Credit card security code. You will be prompted for this code during the check out process. The code is created by your credit card company to prevent fraudulent use of your credit card. It is usually a 3 digit number found on the back of the card. For additional information regarding this code please contact your credit card company.
- Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number--the address and phone number your credit card company has on file for you. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order.
- We never bill for credit card service fees.